Residential Lifetime Warranty
CaesarHansa AS will warrant from the original date of installation material that fails due to any manufacturing defect when fabricated and installed by Caesarstone Certificated Team. This warranty applies to the repair or replacement of failed material that has been permanently installed in your residence and customer has bought full service (measuring, transport and installation).
To get this warranty, you have to contact within 30 days of the date after installation in the company, who sold to You this Caesarstone material. Previously, it is necessary to fill warranty form.
Terms & conditions
This warranty applies to product that was installed after April 1, 2013.
- This warranty applies only to CaesarStone quartz surfacing materials and does not apply to any other products, including other quartz surfacing products.
- This warranty applies only to CaesarStone quartz surfacing materials that have been permanently installed in the interior of single-family residences and have not been moved from their original installation. If after or during installation you decide that you do not like the color or finish you selected, that decision is not covered under this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any residence where the owner is not the occupant.
- This warranty does not cover materials and/or services that have not been paid in full (measuring, transport and installation).
- This warranty applies only to materials that have been maintained according to the Care & Maintenance guidline or FAQ guidline.
- To request service under this warranty you must contact the company who sold you Caesarstone material, within thirty (30) days of the failure of Caesarstone quartz surfacing materials.
- Following installation, you must register your product within thirty (30) days in order to activate your warranty. Simply complete the online form made available at warranty rubric. It is mandatory to fill all the fields! Upon receipt of your original receipt or invoice showing the name of the Owner, Authorized Dealer and Caesarstone Certificated Team will fully honor this warranty even though no warranty is on file. You must agree to cooperate with Caesarstone distributor or its authorized agents in the inspection of the product and assist us in efforts to perform our obligations under this warranty.
- This warranty is transferable under the following conditions: The original or first owner must have initially registered the warranty. The original or first owner must submit to Caesarstone distributor agents. in writing the name, address and phone number to the new owner. The new owner will receive a prorated 10-year limited warranty, which is prorated from the original date of installation. In no event will the transferred warranty exceed ten (10) years from the date of the original installation.
- In the event that Caesarstone quartz surfacing materials fail due to a manufacturing defect, Caesarstone distributor will , at its sole discretion, repair or replace such materials. Caesarstone distributor will seek to obtain the best possible result, whether we decide to repair or replace your installation. However, exact color match is never guaranteed. All decisions regarding this warranty are at the sole discretion of Caesarstone USA, Inc. No representative, dealer, salesperson, distributor, fabricator or any other person is authorized to make any warranty or promises on behalf of Caesarstone USA, Inc. with respect to Caesarstone quartz surfacing products.
- This warranty does not cover use for any commercial purposes. Commercial use includes but is not limited to, use in a store, rental properties, office or any other place of business.
- This warranty does not cover products installed in any outdoor application.
- This warranty does not cover products used as flooring material.
- This warranty does not cover improper use or abuse. Improper use or abuse includes, but is not limited to ,damage from mishandling of the product , damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse and damage from improper care and maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover chips or other excessive impact damage in the product.
- This warranty does not cover scratches. Caesarstone is a very hard material and highly scratch resistance but not scratch proof. Proper care must be excercised including the use of a cutting board as part of your care and maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover routine maintenance. Routine maintenance includes but is not limited to, minor conditions such as removing stains and water spots by following the techniques specified in care & maintenance guideline.
- This warranty does not cover failures due to fabricators/installers not following the prescribed fabrication and installation procedures as outlined by Caesarstone USA, Inc. Improper fabrication and/or installation is the sole responsibility of the fabricator and/or installer.
- This warranty does not cover any defects that were visible at the time of fabrication and were not avoided during fabrication. Fabricators are required to perform a visual inspection of all materials prior to fabrication and again prior to installation.
- This warranty does not cover seam appearance or seam performance, adhesives, caulk or other accessory items. Once the product is installed, the two main reasons for seam separation or cracking are the shifting or movement of the substrate, cabinets or foundation, and thermal shock. Thermal shock can occur when a hot pan, dish or other receptacle or object is left on the countertop for more than a brief period. Trivets or hot pads should always be used. These issues are not considered material defects and are subject to proper care and maintenance by the owner.
- This warranty does not cover any chemical damage.
- This warranty does not cover any creative use of the material including bending or curving.
- This warranty does not cover material that has been milled or reduced in thickness.
- This warranty does not cover the installation of sinks.
- This warranty does not cover securing mechanical fasteners directly into the material.
- This warranty does not cover any failures due to inadequate support for the installation. This includes overhangs in excess of the recommendations provided by Caesarstone which are inadequately supported.
- This warranty does not cover any chips or cracks that are a result of “dry” cutting or polishing.
- This warranty does not cover chips or cracks that are a result of not following the minimum requirements for edge details.
- This warranty does not cover mitered edges where the joint is not cut correctly.
- This warranty does not cover the altering of any factory applied finish. Only colors listed as available in our brochure, sample book or on our website as “honed” are under this warranty. Any issues arising from the practice of “in-shop” honing are the sole responsibility of the fabricator.
- This warranty does not cover temporary marks that are common to honed finishes such as metal marks, fingerprints or other signs of daily living.
- This warranty does not cover additional modifications such as plumbing, electrical, tile, cabinets, flooring, etc. that may be necessary to repair or replace the Caesarstone product covered under this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover natural variations in the color, size, shape and distribution of the pattern of the natural quartz or the natural variations in background tone. These characteristics are inherent and unique characteristics of the product. Color samples provided to consumers, dealers and fabricators are only representative and not an exact replication of what will be installed in your home.
- This warranty does not cover what is referred to as spots or blemishes smaller than a ten (10) centimeter piece. A certain level of spots or blemishes are inherent in the manufacturing process and do not affect the structural integrity of the material.
- Caesarstone materials contain important product information on the back of each slab. Removing this product information will void the warranty.